This Soap Causes Breast Cancer And Everyone Uses It Daily
We can’t imagine our life without using soup for hygiene. If there is no soap how will we clean our face and hands? But, you should not worry. No one of us will stop using it and no manufacture will stop producing soups. But they must start using less harmful substances during the process of soap production.
Soaps can help us to get rid of germs, but there is a risk that some of them maybe toxic.
Tricoslan is a powerful anti- bacterial and anti- fungal agent which can be contained in many hygiene products, including the soaps. A series of studies are showing that this antifungal agent can be the main reason for imbalance in the hormones of our bodies. Some researches are showing that this can even be deadly for women. Tricoslan can be main cause for breast cancer.
In addition there is a list of all the manufactures that are using these substances in their products:
- Soap: Dial® Liquid handsoap and bodywash; Tea Tree Therapy™ Liquid Soap; Clearasil® Daily Face Wash; Dermalogica® Skin Purifying Wipes; DermaKleen™ Antibacterial Lotion Soap; CVS Antibacterial Soap, Ajax Antibacterial Dishsoap, Ultra Concentrated Dawn Antibacterial Dishsoap, Kimcare Antibacterial Clear Soap, Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soaps, Gels and Foaming Sanitizers.
- Cosmetics: Garden Botanika® Powder Foundation; Mavala Lip Base; Movate® Skin Litening Cream HQ; Paul Mitchell Detangler Comb, Revlon ColorStay LipSHINE Lipcolor Plus Gloss, Babor Volume Mascara, Phytomer Perfect Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk, Phytomer Hydracontinue Instant Moisture Cream, Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Moisturizing Lotions.
- First Aid: SyDERMA® Skin Protectant plus First Aid Antiseptic; Healwell Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint; Solarcaine® First Aid Medicated Spray; Nexcare™ First Aid, Skin Crack Care; : Universal Cervical Collar with Microban.
- Dental Care: Colgate Total®; Breeze™ Daily Mouthwash; Reach® Antibacterial Toothbrush
- Deodorant: Arm and Hammer® Essentials Natural Deodorant; Queen Helene® Tea Trea Oil Deodorant and Aloe Deodorant; DeCleor Deodorant Stick; Epoch® Deodorant with Citrisomes.
- Kitchenware: Farberware® Microban Cutting Boards; Franklin Machine Products FMP Ice Cream Scoop SZ 20 Microban; Hobart Semi-Automatic Slicer; Chix® Food Service Wipes with Microban; Compact Web Foot® Wet Mop Heads.
So, when using cosmetic products we strongly recommend to check the ingredients and always look for a natural and organic ones that won’t harm your health.